DR FOOD’S KITCHEN: COOKING WITH HANSON
Hanson Cookie Recipe
Dr. Food’s Kitchen:
2 cups butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup extra flour to sprinkle on the dough when cutting the shapes
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir in vanilla; add flour and mix well.
3. Sprinkle flour under where dough will be rolled out to where the entire surface is covered (this will help to avoid the dough sticking to the surface).
4. Roll out dough flat to the thickness you prefer, sprinkle with flour and cut with HANSON cookie cutters.
5. Once you have cut the dough, loosen the dough from the surface it is rolled onto. Keep the cutter around the cut shape and use spatula under dough and cutter to lift to the cookie sheet.
6. Once you have placed the cookie and cookie cutter on the cookie sheet, gently lift the cookie cutter off of the cookie shape while at the same time helping the cookie shape to release from the cookie cutter by pushing down gently on the cookie shape where it is sticking.
7. Bake 8 - 10 minutes until edges begin to turn golden brown
8. Decorate as desired
One of Best Hanson - Shout It Out album review
Dave O recently SKYPED with Hanson to discuss both the hysteria of the late ’90′s, but also Hanson’s new album.
Hanson playing shotgun
Hanson in NASCAR-themed outfits
Music On The Wall
Hanson talks about last impression of their home.
"It was more than just a place to go to bed to lay your head down." - Taylor.
"I think the thing that was special of this house for us was the role it played and our music. It was just a such..the place that selected the ability to be creative." - Zac
"The last impression of the our Tulsa house is really the good times; the family, the music that was made that stays on the wall. The history goes with that." - Taylor
For band hanson and the family. The property was place to cultivate, to imagine, to bring projects and people together almost every room in Hanson home connected to music making. Music in the walls.
Alfred Music Publishing has released Hanson: Shout It Out, the officially licensed piano/vocal songbook to the band’s latest studio album.
Hanson: Shout It Out features authentically arranged sheet music for piano and voice, including guitar chords and lyrics, to all 12 original songs from the album by the three-time Grammy-nominated, Multi-Platinum selling pop-rock trio.
Musicians and fans can play and sing their favorite songs from Hanson’s fifth commercially-released album, including the lead single “Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’" and their follow up single "Give A Little,” which is currently climbing the charts.
The trio of brothers Isaac, Taylor, and Zac formed Hanson in 1992 and catapulted to international stardom with their 1997 worldwide hit, “MmmBop,” as well as consecutive hit’s over more than a decade of music including, “Where’s The Love,” “I Will Come To You,” “If Only,” “This Time Around,” and “Penny And Me.” The debut international smash “MmmBop” is also included in the Hanson: Shout It Out songbook as a special bonus song.
Hanson: Shout It Out (00-37170) is available now for $19.99 at music retail stores and at Alfred.com.
OK. COOL. GUYS.